Pages

Friday 13 July 2007

Disneyland - Hong Kong style




PHOTOS NO LONGER AVAILABLE


I visited Disneyland in the US around ten years ago. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience, could have stayed longer. I was disappointed with Disneyland in Hong Kong. Only ONE roller coaster and we had been on all the interesting rides in about four hours. The main 'theme' for this park was making money and not a lot else. I realise the place is there to make money but where's the fun-stuff people!!!!!!






Grace's joy of being to Disneyland for the first time made up for my lack of enthusiasm. A fantastic day was had by all. We did, however, choose to visit on the hottest day we encountered while we were in Hong Kong. The high for the day was 35 degrees and I certainly felt it. I've never sweat so much in my life, and I don't wish to again any time soon. Ewwwww!!!!!!








Love KB

9 comments:

  1. Yeah, he was so funny. You've never been to Disneyland? What time shall I pick you up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nor have I! Can you collect me too? My son took my grandkids to EuroDisney Paris for Christmas and had a wonderful time! Somehow it's never appealed to me, but I am ready to be converted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll swing by for you in an hour Keith. Any more takers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. well if you're gonna pock Keith up make a small detour, I'll be ready.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geeze, I better find a bus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tell me it's a WIG!

    ~itch, itch~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, he had to wear one after I attacked him with the clippers.

    ReplyDelete