Pages

Monday 16 July 2007

Tagged by a cop - a good way to start the day

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits aboutthemselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eightthings and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Random facts about KB

1. I love music and singing. God help anyone who tries take the microphone from me once I get started, especially when I've had a few drinks. I know that's actually two facts but, this is my blog so I can do as I like.

2. I was born in England

3. I'm passionate about Rugby...Go the Mighty All BLacks

4. I had two coffees for breakfast this morning

5. My 15 mins of fame.... My pic was on a training video at work, I've never lived it down and I'm still recognised all the time. I used to visit other offices around NZ and people would always give me that look - I know you from somewhere but have no idea where.

6. I've never ridden a motorcycle. I've been told it's quite the experince so I guess I should one day.

7. The most important influence in my life to date - My Gran...God bless her.

8. I talk to my dog on a regular basis - she's the only one who listens to me.

I'll tag Toadee, dickiebo, Patti, CD, Morgy, Missy, Keith and William. I know some of you have already been tagged but I don't have many mates of my own.....lmao.

Love KB

9 comments:

  1. I tagged you too. You are very popular!

    ~Darlin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEk!!!!!! You guys have pokey fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have pokey fingers too

    TAG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jadey, I can see you working your way up my blog page...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm only tagging imaginary friends. You're safe. Now hand me that microphone. You know I'm a karaoke slut like you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Morgy

    We'll all have to get together for a karaoke night...lmao

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too fancy a bath! It has come upon me quite suddenly! These damn cravings!!

    ~giggles~

    KB, put that wine down before poor Coco suffers from the effects! We both know what I am talking about!

    ~hides clippers~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get out of my bath woman!!!!! He's mine.

    ReplyDelete