Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2007

Thanks for the tag Jadey

1. What is your middle name: Louis e
2. Color pants are you wearing? blue
3. What are you listening to now? Don't Give up - Kate Bush and Peter Gabrielle 4. What was the last thing you had to drink?coffee
5. Do you wish on stars? every chance I get
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? blue
7. How is the weather right now?raining.
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my mum
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yes
10. Favorite drink? red wine
11. Favorite sport? rugby...go the Mighty Blacks
12. Hair color? well Blonde of course
13. Siblings? 1 sister
14. Favorite month: April
15. Favorite food? too many to list
16. What was the last movie you saw? Harry Potter
17. Favorite day of the year: 25th April
18. What do you do to vent anger? flirt...lmao
19. What was your favorite toy as a child? my grans dog..I know she wasn't a toy but I loved to play with more than toys
20. Summer or winter? summer
21. Hugs or kisses? depends on the giver
23. Chocolate or vanilla?chocolate
24. Do you want your friends to do this? Would if I had some...lmao
25. Who is most likely to this survey? I'm not going to tag anyone
26. Who is least likely to respond? me
27. When was the last time you cried? couple of days ago
28. What is under your bed?A plastic keyboard and dust
29. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Jacquie....22 years and counting
30. What did you do last night? chatted on line, played on helium, drank wine, watched telly
31. What are you afraid of?myself
32. Plain or buttered or salted popcorn? Lots of butter
33. Favorite car? Porsche
34. Favorite flower?depends on my mood
35. How many keys on your key ring? six
36.How many years at your current job? Don't have one
37. What did you do on your last birthday? that would be telling
38. How many states have you lived in? two
39. Did you have fun with this? sure
40. Who are you going to send this to? I think most of us have been tagged already.

Love KB

7 comments:

  1. Get that keyboard out from under your bed, dust the cobwebs off the keys then grace your finger across each on after which I'd like a full report: Did the glass shatter? Did the neighbors phone the police? You know, just the particulars of course.

    I shall give your 'venting anger' technique a test run. If it doesn't work I'll be back and you should be scared! Be VERY SCARED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this...it is amazing what you can learn about people just off simple questions like these...

    ~Darlin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. She mentioned police *faints*

    Hey darlin, I'm on my way to your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just remember Missy, my threat to tell you know who that you think he's a sex god, still stands.

    I think my secrets should be safe now....hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nicely done. Fans KB its okay the police aren't here yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. (ear glued to blog door)

    I sure hope KB spills the beans about who it is that Missy thinks is a sex god!

    I bet it's that guy in the bathtub! Tell me it isn't so..

    ~off to plotting~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll never tell ambre...hehe

    ReplyDelete