Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2007

Yay, I'm blonde again

I decided to book an appointment with my hairdresser. I was beginning to think I'd have to change my name to KrazyBrown and the name just doesn't have the same ring to it. OMG, now you know I'm not a natural blonde. I'm giving away all my secrets.

I was running late - thanks to Toadee, CD and Jadey....tsk tsk. Zoomed off in my car, foot to the floor, only to be stopped by a policeman. And, before you question where this story is going; it's not another one of KB's fantasy dreams. *giggles to self*

Where was I? So, the handsome devil informs me I have to take a detour...arrgggg. Of course the hair salon happens to be in the cordoned off area. Parked my car a few streets away and set off on an mild jog. Five fire trucks, several police cars....KB's tongue hanging out (as you can imagine)...trips over own foot...falls on ground.

I finally arrived at the hairdressers - more or less in one piece. Had a coffee and a gossip- was all good. Spent a fortune having my hair coloured, cut and blow dried. As soon as I left the salon the rain poured down. I wasn't prepared for being outside when I left the house earlier. By the time I returned to my car, I was soaked from head to foot, shivering and my freshly pampered hair resembled a drowned rat.

Turns out the fire was minor and the only person injured was ME.

Have a great day
Love KB
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. roflmao!!! I wish I was a fly circling your head! You wanted blonded and you got it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great visual KB sure wish I could have been there with you to see the hunks of burning love we all know how I love a man in uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope you are safe running around town with that newfound hair of yours! I've got my trusty clippers at the ready! Peradventure you decide on a bit of, let's just say, alterations, I am your humble servant beckoning to your every wish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No matter how blonde you are you'll always be krazy to me.
    you really must stop setting fires just to see these hunks hon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *slaps ambre*

    I wish I'd had my camera with me Jadey.

    I'm pretty sure she dyed my hair the same colour it was already ambre.

    ssh, don't tell anybody Missy. I miss chatting to you too girl. I have no one to tell my deep, dark secrets to...hehe

    Hi toad *hides matches*

    ReplyDelete