Pages

Saturday 15 September 2007

I'm such a lazy blogger!!!

The usual has happened - spent ten days on my own, hardly seeing a soul but as soon as hubby arrives home, every man and his dog wants to see us.

Had some nice visits with the family, spent a few days ute shopping with hubby and I've been watching as much rugby world cup as I can.

Yikes, I haven't even finished updated my photos from the cruise and now we're heading off on our next trip.

I intend to update more regularly when I return. If I don't - feel free to slap me.

Misbehave while I'm gone.

Love KB
xxxooo





Go The Mighty All BLacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. just remind me. Who was it who said that's it for trips this year lol.

    Oh well, enjoy yourselves and make time to share some pics when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey love the new pic Missy.

    I know Toadee but you can never really have enough holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so right KB, have one for me, I'm busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you get back, I'll be on holiday! And England will be on the way to winning the rugby world cup again ( in my dreams!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great hoiday Keith.

    As for Enlgnad winning the world Cup...you must have quite the imagination my friend.

    *giggles*

    ReplyDelete