Pages

Sunday 28 October 2007

Ocean Park, Hong Kong

Loved my time at Ocean Park. It's one of the most amazing oceanariums (is oceanaruim a real word) in the world and an amusement park.
The pandas looked happy enough but I don't like to see them in such small enclosures. *sigh*
The Dolphin University was cool. Those dolphins sure are smart.
The cable car ride to the main attractions was awesome. Breathtaking views of Repulse Bay.


Hubby made the most of the roller coaster rides . I joined him on the log ride, the most amusing part being a sign which advised us of the hazard of putting up umbrellas while on the ride. Surely, no one could be that stupid! Too funny.

Aquarium was fantastic. AIR CONDITIONING...could have stayed in there all day.

Love KB
x



5 comments:

  1. awwwww, what a cuddly panda.

    I love roller coasters but don't get much opportunity.

    More pictures and tales please blonde lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see the othe side of Honkers. Usually all we see are sky scrapers and crowded streets

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited China 7 years ago but I never was in Hong Kong. This looks me a real great place. I love the panda and all the beautiful sights.

    When I was in China I also saw some pandas but it was in a zoo; they told us that these animals are protected by law.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you had a great time girl. Looks good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More coming soon Toadee.

    Yeah, some parts of Honkers are beautiful Keith.

    Yes, the pandas are protected Eric; thank goodness.

    Thanks Missy. Hope you feel better soon hun.

    Was wonderful Marja and there are more pics to come.

    ReplyDelete