Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2007

A quickie from London

Hi guys, I'm half way through my trip and loving it so far. Has been non-stop since I left Auckand. Have had time to catch up with Grace, done lots of shopping and sight seeing. My feet are so sore - I may need a new pair when I return...hehe.

The only thing I'm not enjoying, is being here while the Poms are winning all their rugby games (bite your tongues dicki and Keith). Everywhere I turn, it's in the paper and on the telly. This morning the paper was saying Johnnie was a hero. A hero is someone who runs into a burning building to save a child...not a rugby player. Yes, I'm still bitter...lol.

Anyway, miss you guys and looking forward to catching up when I return on the weekend.

9 comments:

  1. I've ensured that the 'Security Alert' in Wales has just been enhanced. Just in case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As well you should mister. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy you've got a good time. It's a long flight there isn't it. We went to Holland 2 years ago but had a stopover in Dubai. That helped a lot. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey KB sounds like you are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss you too Missy. Don't worry, I've heaps of pics to showyou when I return.

    Yeah, I stopped over in Hong Kong Marja.

    *waves to Jadey*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next time you visit the UK feel free to explore the northern reaches, and I promise I won't talk about Rugby

    Missing the Blonde travelogues on here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will when I have more time Toadee. Usually, I have only three days in UK and this time I wanted to spend all of them with Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had a great time there; combinate it next time with a visit to Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish I could erik but I only had a few days there this time around. Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete