Pages

Monday 29 October 2007

Woohoo, I finally uploaded a wee vid

Yikes, I've been trying to get this loaded for about three weeks. Must have to hold your mouth a certain way for it work...hehe. Now that I know it works, I'll annnoy you with more vids on a regular basis. You've probably noticed, I'm more into visuals than writing. *wink*
BTW, sorry about the sound quality but I don't have the heart to remove it since it's taken me so long to get in on here. May be a good idea to turn the sound down a bit.
I'll make it more exciting next time...this was just a little experiment.





Love KB
x

8 comments:

  1. I hate show-offs! Been trying to upload videos and audios without success for - goodness knows how long. Bah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video; I like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiwi's and sheep is part of natures intentions.
    I'll be in Auckland for Christmas, so nah!
    That vid was very good, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well D, I'm going to show some more soon. I honestly tried to put vid on here about ten times before it worked. Must be the blog system, surely not me.

    Yeah, Coco loved it Missy.

    Thanks Eric.

    Oh I love it when you call me clver Keith. Just let me know if the footy team need me to video them.

    You wouldn't be Austrailian by any chance WS? He he.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh KB you're a good producer. Liked the video a lot. Cute doggie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that Kawakawa Bay just down the coast from Maraetai?
    And do you live in Auckland?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Marja, love my wee doggie.

    Good spotting WS. How do you know so much about NZ?

    ReplyDelete