Pages

Friday 14 March 2008

I LOVE GREEN



This picture can be found all over the subway in Hong Kong. Every time I saw it, I was reminded of a certain blogger,(who shall remain nameless) but, I’m sure if you know him, you’ll know who I mean.

The locals thought I was mad for stopping in the middle of the subway to take a pic of an advertisement but I couldn't resist it.

They must start smoking young in Honkers. Too funny!

Speaking of funny signs. While on holiday in Australia, I came across a sign which read, “Dogs for the blind welcome”. Erm, I know dogs for the blind are extremely intelligent but I had no idea they could read!!!

And what about this New Zealand beaut on the road side - "Eyes closed...pull over and take a break". How can you read a sign if your eyes are closed? LMAO!

12 comments:

  1. Obviously you are referring to Kermit the frog........

    A well know blogger in NZ!

    Yeah Right!
    Get me a Tui's girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But of course I am.

    Can't say!

    Get your own, it's good exercise for ya mate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pour the wine, little soul sista!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LW - it's a bit early but...if you insist!

    Cheers sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thought you'd like it Missy *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Green is a wonderful colour and sadly underrated.
    Hong Kong must be a truly enlightened country.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey you seem to have a great eye for details.. me too liked the poster :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the picture of the girl who likes green in Hong Kong.

    Green is a beautiful colour and if you are in the traffic it is a nice colour you don't need to stop like with the red lights.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ` Why can't I think of a funny sign I've seen? You know there's many!

    ReplyDelete