Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE

My eldest step-daughter recently turned 21. Wow, how time flies. Happy Birthday sweetheart.









How do I describe my girl...loving, kind, generous, funny, sensitive, intelligent, hard working, independent... I could go on forever really but I wont, hehe!

I remember when she was ten years old; she took me aside and asked me if she could come and live with me and her Dad. I can't even put into words how overjoyed I was. She's lived with us on and off since then and I've been honoured to be a huge part of her upbringing. We've had our ups and downs but she's blossomed into a wonderful, young woman.

She's been working overseas for almost a year now. I miss her very much but I'm so proud she's out experiencing the world. Grace has achieved as much in the last few years as I have in my last 20!

She sent me a text on her birthday which made me chuckle. Apparently it was 8.30am and she was already on her fourth wine. LMAO, that's my girl...does she take after her step-mum or what?


Anyway, I'll stop now before I start bawling my eyes out.

Happy Birthday sweetheart, love ya to bits and remember...

FEED THE GOOD WOLF GRACIE!!!!!!!!!!!!


Lots of Love
Evil Step-Mother

xxxxxxx






7 comments:

  1. A couple of pigs in shit maybe?????


    Happy birthday girl!

    Evil step mum?

    Seems ta me ya did an EXCELLENT JOB so NAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Miss Grace! You really fell on your feet when you met this step mum!

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha de ha, WS

    I have a nasty side to me, be afraid....be very afraid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, you are a sweetie Keith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Gracie. Oh how the time does fly by. I hope she had a wonderful Birthday. Passes KB some tissues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is so lucky to have you who wants nice step mums when the evil ones are like you

    belated greetings to Grace (where-ever she is at the moment) and not forgetting congratulations on the raising of a fine daughter to you and Clark.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww thanks Jadey and Toad
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete