Pages

Thursday 17 April 2008

OFF TO THE BEACH



Hubby, Coco and I are off to the beach. Be good and I'll C U Next Tuesday.

Love ya
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll leave you with this....

Occasionally the immature bliss of honeymoon love yields to a growing relationship between people who notice their own flaws more than those of their mates, who are troubled more by their own selfishness than by that of their spouse, and who make it a priority to become better companions. These become the truly great marriages, and they are rare.

How rare is your marriage?

-Larry Crabb-

Looks like I swallowed my quote book this week...bugga!


Later guys
Love KB
xxxxxxxxxxx

-

9 comments:

  1. Hey there KB you have fun there at the beach and think of me everytime you see a starfish or a sand dollar got to love em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful blonde errr world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you again to the beach? I hope Coco will now take the video? She is faster than you and can follow you when she makes the video.

    Or can you run faster now; we will see it on your next video. I hope you have taken this with you and shows it us.

    Have fun; lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait! you forgot something.

    ME!!!

    I'm just jealous hehe

    you are waxing very philosophical my dear blonde

    hope you're having fun x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You little beach baby you! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun on the beach. My marriage is special too.

    Middle Ditch thirteen: I Said, He Said is posted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ` Hope you are having a good time! It's kinda funny thinking about going off to the beach... I live near one! (It also has been snowing, of course....) Then again, I never had been to one before besides Lake Erie because I used to live near Cleveland, Ohio.
    ` Hope it is also warmer there than here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ` Oh, that's right, you're not around to moderate your comments - I THOUGHT I had commented before!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jadey girl, what's a sand dollar?

    WS - singing again?

    Erik - Coco didn't take any videa but maybe next time.

    Toadee - I don't think I could fit even the smallest of toads in my bag hun.

    Thanks Keith

    On my way Monique

    Getting coler by the day SEE

    ReplyDelete