Pages

Thursday 24 July 2008

FLASH 55 - GHOSTS

From the darkened room he watches her sleep. He knows every curve of her body, every story behind her many scars.

Finally, his time had come to be a man again, to embrace her, to feel the warmth of her soft lips. Alas, the time traveller had warned him he had but a single day...



A snippet from a story I'm working on. More to come if you likey!




Flash Fiction - Each Friday we compose a short story of 55 words - no more, no less. If you want to join in the fun and games...post your story, report to the boss - to let him know. If you're not interested in contributing a story, feel free to read what the others have posted. I'm sure any comments you have would be appreciated.

Happy reading and writing!
Love
KB
xxx

10 comments:

  1. Scars! then maybe it was an accident!

    Its nice to know though, that even after death they are together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo..me likey, likey! LOL can't wait to see the continuation. is this a romance novel? he he he he mine is up now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes KB me likey alot as well!!!
    Procede on with your snipets.
    I also caught up a bit on your posts, since I am such a slacker and a wanker!!!
    Great job Karen, thanks for playing. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, me likey... that is a great 55, KB. Very intriguing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder where that idea came from?

    very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you enjoyed it. I have a rough draft down but I want to run it by a friend before I post the next part.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok, you've hooked me. Now you'll have to tell the rest.

    great writing hun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah great story Are you going to continue?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I likey! I will wait for more. Yay!

    -smarmoofus

    ReplyDelete