Pages

Monday 28 July 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD

We braved the storm to celebrate my Dad's 60th Birthday. A few yummy curries, lots of wine and birthday cake. A good time was had by all.



MY COUSIN AND HIS GIRLFRIEND VISITING FROM ENGLAND



THE BIRTHDAY BOY




THERE'S A LONG STORY BEHIND THE PIC ON THE CAKE BUT BASICALLY DAD FELL OFF HIS BIKE AND HAS NEVER LIVED IT DOWN.





I'M GUESSING YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS



APPARENTLY MY MOTHER DOESN'T DRINK MUCH...ME THINKS I WILL KEEP THIS ONE AS EVIDENCE

13 comments:

  1. Oh Yeah...Bingo Bango Bongo Numero uno!!!


    Hi Karen..xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. G - Least you didn't add boingo

    Hi Galen xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to your dad, kb! my parents hit retirement age last yr (62) well, my retirement age is 65 i think, but i'm a stay at home....so maybe i'm already retired LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mother can't figure out why I am retired and she's still working.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Dad is just 60??? My dear, I am so sorry that I have been talking about you the way I do. I never, for one moment, realised that you are....a stripling of a girl!
    Happy Birthday Dad - from another Old Codger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Daddy..........

    How he had a great day!

    Ya didnt drink all the wine did ya?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dickie - Does this mean you will stop mocking me with emails about the All Blacks? I certainly hope not x

    Steve - I tried to but Mum wasn't having it, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Missy - I wasn't too bad and hubby was fine cause he was driving but as for the others...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belated happy birthday KB's dad. Nice pics and pretty cake

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh sorry I am a little bit late but happy birthday to your father.

    ReplyDelete