Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2008

HAPPY FIRST BLOG ANNIVERSARY KB


Actually, I'm a month late...story of my life! Where has the time gone?

Thinking back, I find it hard to believe, I didn’t know most of you a year ago. Crazy really as I consider some of the people I’ve met through Helium and Blogspot my dearest friends.

I’d like to say a special thank you to TOADEE
and MISSY
Toadee introduced me to Helium, where I met Missy and she encouraged me to start a blog. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't know any of you. Feel free to slap them or thank them. I'd like to thank you all personally but then I'd still be here typing away by next anniversary.

Anyway, thanks to all of you for your support, kind words (sometimes not so kind, *points to a certain person* you know who you are and yes, I know I sometimes have to hear it) laughter, friendship and sharing your blog thoughts with me.

Love you all, well most of you, hehe. Here’s to many more years of friendship and laughter.

Love ya
KB
xxxxxxx

QUOTE OF THE DAY

Her eye, her ear, were tuning forks, burning glasses, which caught the minutest refractions or echo of a thought or feeling...She heard a deeper vibration, a kind of composite echo, of all that the writer said, and did not say.

-Willa Cather

13 comments:

  1. happy anniversary, kb...don't remember how i got here, but i'm glad i did. *slapping toadee and missy* how's that? :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun. I think you first visited from 55 and I'm sure glad you did.

    As for the slapping - I was meaning if anyone regretting being introduced to me they could slap Toadee and Missy but I was saying it in a playful way. They will understand the joke for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missy - Thanks sweetie, the feelings are mutual. I luv you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wait till ya hit 40....whoops ya have.LMAO xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary of your blog. It is really wonderful and I enjoy reading your blog.

    I didn't have much time the last weeks because much work to do after my travel but you will see me back more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ` You're a month late? Are you expecting baby blogs?

    ` Okay, that was far.

    ` P.S. kittehs and doggies and gangsters, oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well you'd know Steve x

    Erik - Look forward to hearing about your holiday. You have been missed x

    SEE - baby blogs, how cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad that I met you and that we have remained friends (despite your encouraging people to slap me). True friends are very hard to come by and I can't begin to tell you how much I value you.

    oh and, ciara, nice slap you've got there lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know you love a good slappin Toadee. Love ya x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy blogiversary ...!

    THANKS TOADEE! THANKS MISSY!

    Thanks KB for a year of adventure and laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is really just a year? Your blog is so much a part of my life that I feel it's always been there. Here's to the next year (raises his glass of red wine!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A late happy anniversary. Good on ya. Up to the next

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morgy - Right back at ya girl!


    Keith - Cheers sweetie, time goes quickly when we're having fun.

    Thanks Maja

    ReplyDelete