Pages

Thursday 31 July 2008

THE LATEST ACTION HERO

Hubby and I had a good friend over for dinner last night. He's spent the last three months driving around America, visiting his internet buddies (so jealous). He's a musician/environmental scientist (weird combo, I know) and he came back with some cool pics of musical haunts, architecture, etc but this pic was my fave.


JESUS - ACTION HERO







After I almost wet my pants from laughing so hard, I wondered what Jesus the Action Hero could do...turn water into wine? That would go down a treat in my house.

I was intrigued and goggled him this morning. Here's the blurb:


Jesus Action Figure
Everyone has a different take on Jesus. Muslims saw him as a prophet; Buddhists say he was enlightened; Hindus consider him an avatar (the incarnation of a deity in human form) while Christians hail him as the Son of God. But, wherever your theological compass points, you will agree that this is the coolest action figure since G.I. Joe. Each hard plastic Jesus Action Figure stands 5" tall with poseable arms to reach toward the heavens and wheels in his base for smooth gliding action. Comes in our illustrated package with biblical quotes on the back.

Jesus Action Figure
item 10746
$8.95 ea.


'the coolest action figure since G.I. Joe' - LMAO AGAIN but a little disappointed. The mind boggles!

12 comments:

  1. i almost bought this figure my son when i went to san diego awhile back. he and i are both agnostic, but he has an affinity for religious items LOL


    help! i need you to give a question for my 'dear ciara' post LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. C - LOL! I'm heading over to your place shortly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever happened to GI Mary?

    ReplyDelete
  4. can he roll? oh oh don't let him roll of the table

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh GOD save the "world"...i pray daily...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess one could impose their beliefs on the little figure and find comfort in having him around.

    But I am a believer in Jesus being the son of God :) I find comfort in this belief and the forgiveness of sins.

    Veryyyyy interestinggggggggggggg

    You should have bummed a ride with him Karen. I would of housed you. Wine, food, etc ect lol tons of laughs for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. raghu - do you have one of those Jesus action figures?

    Missy - I know ya do hun but an action figure? I thought action figures blow people up and shoot them. Seems very odd to me x

    ReplyDelete
  8. where's your 55, lady? ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's too funny. I just have to get one for the rear shelf in my car!

    ReplyDelete