Pages

Monday 18 August 2008

WOMEN WATCH SPORTS TOO YA KNOW

There I was enjoying the rugby on the weekend. Half time came along and I was bombarded with the usual ads...

Sheep drenching
Tool Supplies
Beer
Half naked women eating burgers (cause that happens everyday...yeah right)

Why is advertising during sports directed towards men? Women watch sports too ya now and I'm pretty sure they are the ones spending up large.

Just one of the many thoughts that go through this blondes head.

Later gators
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Worry not, KB. Such "men" (and I use that term with such looseness it can nary stand up independently), have to get permission from their mummies before they can "drench their sheep" (I'm NOT touchin that hoho...is it a metaphor??) buy tools or drink beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO...really

    Drench sheep...sounds like a Kiwi man's hobby for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know your place, woman!!!! Ha, ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so typical. I actually love it when watching tv in the afternoon when all the ads are geared towards the elderly. You know, stair lifts, step in baths, dentures, long handled hoes etc.

    I don't think we will ever get rid of that sort of thing.

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dickie, dickie, dickie...the fun I could have responding to your comment.

    MD - I hear ya *giggles*

    ReplyDelete