Pages

Thursday 4 December 2008

As many of you are aware, hubby is a pilot. Recently, tragedy struck the airline he flies for. Five of his colleagues and two German pilots were killed when the airbus they were aboard crashed into the Mediterranean.

According to French authorities, the plane broke up on impact and there is no chance of survivors being found. The cause of the crash has yet to be determined.

I am thankful hubby is home and safe. My heart goes out to the friends and family members of the men killed.

Each time I hear of a story like this, it reminds me how important it is to tell the people I love how much they mean to me.

Lots of love
KB
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Such a tragedy, it is impossible to imagine how it feels to get 'that' call. I have often thought how worrying it must be for you when he is flying to the other side of the world and you can only wait for his return. News like this must hurt you both so much.
    It is important to remember not only to love someone in your heart but to let that love reach your mouth sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know he was a pilot. What a great tragedy and loss.Must be very scary for you at times to be married to a pilot. Wish you all the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew hubby was a pilot, and I know how much you love him. I always try and say I love you to my friends, it could indeed be the last time you se them...
    Where's my 55?

    ReplyDelete