Pages

Monday 1 December 2008

PRISON BREAK IN

The third season of Prison Break has returned to our screens. I love this TV show. Not because of the plot, which is OK but because of some of the men.

These men have broken out of prison and are on the run from the law yet...

their hair is perfectly styled
their clothes are expensively tailored
their stubble is exactly the right length
even their sweat drips perfectly on their exquisitely toned bodies

They are drool worthy to say the least and all this beautiful grooming taken care of while being on the run for months.

Damn, if that's what prison inmates look like...let me in!

5 comments:

  1. And I suppose ya believe in Santa too........
    Bugga......I do.......!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who needs expensive beauty salons when a spell inside can do that for you lol (Hmmmmm, wonder if they do mixed prisons).

    Seriously though, my nephew recently came out of prison and I've never seen him so fit and toned, In a 'man' way of course lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up KB lol. They sound deilicious I have never watched the show though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know this one Must have a look at these groomed baggers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steve - Course I do.

    Taodee - It's interesting how that happens isn't it.

    Jadey - Glad to have given you a giggle.

    Marja - I think it's on Wednesday night.

    ReplyDelete