Pages

Thursday 12 March 2009

IN OTHER NEWS...

Mum's arm is healing nicely and she can't wait to get back to work. Another gene I must have missed out on.

I had a visit from my friend who (or should that be whom?) I've known since school days. He's been living in America for around nine years now. We usually catch up once a year. I miss him heaps and every time he comes home, we get along famously. It's like he's never been away.







Rugby is back on telly. I have a wee wager on my boys winning the Super 14 but it's not looking promising so far.

Hubby and I moved our caravan from our spot at the beach to my brother-in-law's place. We stayed with him and his wife for the weekend to celebrate two birthdays. I drank too much (what a surprise) and don't remember getting myself to bed but apparently I was very amusing.




Do you remember last year when I experienced a nasty fall? My hip has healed nicely but I've been having terrible neck pain. I'd been delaying getting it seen to as I am a big woos. I've finally been to see the osteopath, after four treatments I feel as good as new.

Seems to be very quiet in blog land. Hope you are all well.

That's all folks!

7 comments:

  1. You're not missing out on anything, Kaybee. Work is very over-rated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you've been having a good time. lmao @ you being a big woos hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the biggest woos C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you likey Missy.

    Biiiiiiiiiggggggg hugggggggsssss

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there I am happy to hear your mom is doing well. I don't remember the fall KB but I sure am glad to hear you are healing nicely and feeling better that is so important.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Jadey.

    ReplyDelete