Pages

Monday 16 March 2009

LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR

Coco has been struggling with the heat over summer. When hubby is home she is on her best behaviour and cools herself in the stream at the bottom of our garden. As soon as he is away, she let's her hair down and explores the neighbourhood.

Luckily, she never wanders far. Recently, I've had such comments as:

"Don't worry about Coco, she's sitting on our couch."

"Coco's at our place, cooling off in the fountain."

My girl is obviously welcome in many places but I'm working on keeping her more under control - not an easy task.

My neighbours are the best!

Which reminds me, my neighbours recently won a house in a lottery. Lucky beggars!

7 comments:

  1. Good neighbours are more important to me thn any amount of luxuries (well maybe not ANY amount lol). Sadly our neighbours are all neighbours from hell.

    Fancy a house swap? (we'll allow Coco to stay hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the house have wheels?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes I remember your dodgy neighbours. Do you still have the same ones?

    G - No, the house is worth 700,000NZ. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah same neighbours, I think the old gits are going to live forever lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missy - It's a beautiful house actually.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aye, good neighbours are essential. One of mine lets my Boys out for me should I be held up at work.

    A double whammy as they get out to conduct their ablutions, and I don't have to walk them when I get back.

    Result!

    ReplyDelete
  7. M - Got to look after those Boys.

    ReplyDelete