Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, G

My eldest step-daughter turned 22 last week, woohoo, party time.


DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT WHEN FAMILY TURN UP EARLY AND YOU CAN SET THEM TO WORK








ME IN MY PINNY - LET THE COOKING BEGIN.



Hubby and I spent most of the day cooking and cleaning up after people. I don't mind being in the kitchen though, it's the focal point of the house and I can see and hear everything that's going on.


HELLO STRANGER...LONG TIME NO SEE



THE BEST BEHAVED DOG IN THE WORLD - SAM. PUTS MY MISBEHAVED DAWG TO SHAME.



BIRTHDAY GIRL AND HER FELLA



Watch where you are putting those hands Mr.





IT WAS ALL A BIT MUCH FOR SOME




MY GIRL LOOKS CUTE WITH HER NEW HAIRCUT







ME THINKS THIS WAS G'S FAVOURITE PRESSIE. CAN YOU GUESS WHAT THEY ARE DOING?


We decide to put our old furniture to use and set it up in the garden for the kids to hang out on.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY G. LOVE YOU HEAPS!



Once the cake was served, I could finally let my hair down and have some fun.I had been drinking non-alcoholic drinks up until this stage. Piny thrown off and down the hatch with the tequila. It didn't take me long to catch up and make a fool of myself on the guitar hero and the sing star. Hence the lack of further photos.

Me thinks a great time was had by all.

6 comments:

  1. Pinny?

    Thats Kiwi for apron?

    I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually G, I'm not sure if it's Kiwi or English. Glad you likey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love parties especially when I'm invited (nudge nudge) lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are always invited, Toadee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll start saving!
    Do I need to bring my own pinny?

    ReplyDelete