Pages

Thursday 2 April 2009

WHAT'S TAKING UP MY FREE TIME?

I've love to read as long as I can remember. I'm part of an online book club - bookcrossing.com. Many of the bookcrossing members are also involved in the online community - livejournal.com. One of the activities we part take in is keeping a record of the books we've read during the year. I was horrified to discover my tally for the year to date is 7 . Yikes, this is a pitiful number for me compared to previous years. I used to read more when I was working. I have more free time on my hands now which begs the question - what's taking up my free time? Me thinks some changes need to be made.

*goes to find book to read*

3 comments:

  1. I don't see that as a problem, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmmm, perhaps you are spending to much time on the net lol

    ReplyDelete