Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2009

NAUGHTY BUT NICE

Look what I made last night. McDonalds, eat your heart out!





QUOTE OF THE DAY


Until you make peace with who you are, you'll never be content with what you have.

-Doris Mortman




RANDOM THOUGHT OF THE DAY

Why do I have my best writing ideas while I'm shampooing my hair with not a pencil in sight?

LESSONS LEARNED

Packed your bags.

Moved away.

Coming back soon.

So you say.

Left me wanting.

Confused, ashamed.

Mistaken identity.

Beast untamed.

Moving on now.

Wounds liked clean.

Scars are hidden.

Rarely seen.

Good times remembered.

Heart beats anew.

Lessons learned.

For me and you.



3 comments:

  1. Hey nice to see u back....now with that burger m really hungry now!!!

    i like that quote...its so true n if applied we would certainly be satisfied n happy which is more imp!!!

    hmm so do keep a pen or pencil nearby whenever u shampoo your hair...lol!!!

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nazish.

    Missy - It was sooooooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't you go flashing your buns (and burgers) at me, you're such a tease ;-)

    Love the poem, I feel there's a message within for us all.

    ReplyDelete