Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2009

WATERY WEDNESDAY AND A POEM





RUSSELL, NEW ZEALAND

There's a link to Watery Wednesday on my sidebar. Please feel free to visit.



Run away with me to the bay
Hand in hand, we'll walk all day
Watch the seagulls fly up above
Do they realise we're in love?


Run away with me to the sand
Side by side explore this land
Children playing, push and shove
Will they grow to find true love?


Run away with me to our room
The day is over far too soon
See the strangers passing by
Do they know inside lovers lye?


Run away with me in life
Through good times and strife
Everything we've been through
I'll never stop loving you

17 comments:

  1. such a beautiful shot, well done.

    Cheers!
    Guy
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the relection of the sun on the water.Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shot, beautiful country

    ReplyDelete
  4. How far do I have to run to get there? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful picture and poem You are very creative lately

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much.

    Marja - I did a lot of writing when I was on hols. Slowly getting around to typing it all up. Glad you like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo - and it brings back some great memories - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice poem and the bay is very inviting. Thanks for the visit on my WW post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love shots against the light with the silver sheen on the water.
    Really beautiful beach shot.

    ReplyDelete