Pages

Saturday 30 January 2010

CALLING ALL BEER WENCHES



CALLING ALL BEER WENCHES


An advertisement placed on NZ website - Trade Me, for a midget or large chested woman has caused quite a stir. The men who placed the ad, were searching for a beer wench to fetch them cold drinks while they attended the Rugby World Sevens in Wellington. The successful applicant would have to wear an outfit picked out by the men and be paid in cuddles and shoulder lifts. The site received eleven applications before it was removed because of complaints.

Now, where did I put my CV? NOT



COURT UPDATE


The court ruled in my favour, woohoo! I knew I was in the right all along but it's nice to see it in writing. Also, this means I'll get my $250 excess back. The other driver has to pay my insurance company for damages and the Judge said I could not have avoided the accident and was not contributory negligent. I say again...WOOHOO! What a relief to have that sorted.

SPEAKING OF DRIVING...

The average person spends 2 weeks of their life waiting for a traffic light to change.



BOOKS READ THIS MONTH


1 The Dark Tower - The Drawing Of The Three - Stephen King


Oh bugga, I guess this should be titled BOOK read this month. Better luck next month KB.



IN OTHER NEWS


I went to the supermarket to purchase some Kiwi Fruit but the only ones I could find were grown in Italy. WTF? For those who don't know, Kiwi is a slang term for New Zealander and I live in NZ. You'd think it would be easy to find a home grown Kiwi Fruit.

Bye for now.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats ya...so truth won!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could've told them you were not to blame they just didn't bother to ask me.

    I have no intention of spending two weeks waiting at lights, I'm going to train as an ambulance driver.

    Please send surplus hair I need insulation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whitesnake - Don't I always?

    Naz - As you said I would.

    Toadee - Is it still really cold over your way? Poor you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missy - I may do in time but not at this stage. It kinda reminds me of things I want to forget. If you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete