Pages

Saturday 22 May 2010

FLASH 55 - SOUL MATES

According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with four legs, four arms and a head with two faces.

Fearing their power, Zeus split them apart, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other half.

I couldn’t explain what was missing until I found him. Time to call off the search. I’m complete.


Flash Fiction - Each Friday, I compose a short story of 55 words - no more, no less. If you would like to join in the fun and games... post your story and report to the boss G-MAN. If you're not interested in contributing a story, feel free to read the other entries. I'm sure any comments you have would be appreciated.

Happy reading and writing!
Love KB
XXX

11 comments:

  1. This is a great 55. You and Whitesnake are very lucky. My 55 is HERE .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen..
    We all should be so lucky as to find love like you and your Lucky man.
    Excellent 55 KB..You Rock Baby!
    Thanks for playing, thanks for visiting, and have a Kick Ass Week-End...Galen

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet 55. it feels so good once you find that one that complets you doesnt it.

    my 55 is up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was beautiful my love.
    You know the same is true for me......you make me complete xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely written! I glad you are happy now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great 55. Finding your other half, priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aarggggh, as my soulmate is off partying while I'm doing homework and stuff, I keep reaching over to my side, and he isn't there! Darn you, Zeus!
    ` This is all reminding me of Hedwig and the Angry Inch. OMG... have you seen? Poor Hedwig! (And the angry inch he has left!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an awesome 55! That completeness is something to behold isn't it! :))

    ReplyDelete