Pages

Sunday 13 June 2010

BLONDE RAMBLINGS

Daily Ramble


Haven't felt the need to write about much recently. Usually the case when I'm happy and content. Yay!

Whitesnake and I recently returned from lunch with my parents. We are both rather full and dealing with this in our own way...I have changed into PJs with an expandable waist and Steve is napping. We ate at our favourite Japanese restaurant. We dine there once a week because we love the atmosphere, the waitress always remembers what we like to order, the prices are reasonable and the food is delicious. We invited my Mum and Dad to come with us and they LOVED it. Dad even informed us what he was ordering next time! 

Looking forward to the next few days as Steve has some time off, woohoo! We haven't made any arrangements so far, we are going to do what we feel like doing, when we feel like doing it. The weather has turned colder here in New Zealand and we've had buckets of rain. Good reasons to stay indoors, read books and watch telly. Heaven!

Speaking of books...I've finished the fifth book in the Dark Tower Series, just two to go now. Mr King began writing this series when he was a wee lad of 19, and finished the last book almost 40 years later. I have been a huge fan of his work since my early twenties and read his books continuously until I'd read them all. Then I would wait with baited breath for the next book to come out. Waiting for the Dark Tower books was the hardest as there was often a wait of not months but years. I decided last year to read the series from the beginning and I am loving it even more than the first time.






I've signed up for the Amazon Associates programme. I'll be adding links to books I read to the end of my posts. If you want to order anything from Amazon, you can follow the link from my blog and I will apparently receive a small commission. Hmm, we shall see. I signed up for google ads a few months ago, which works on a per click basis but I haven't received anything as yet :(.

Come on people, get clicking! A poor blonde needs money for her wine ya know.

Love ya
KB xxx



2 comments:

  1. Oh you forgot to mention how stunning you looked babe......xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy - you always do.

    Steve - Aww, thanks babe xxxx

    ReplyDelete