Pages

Saturday 3 July 2010

Coco's World

Quote for the day

Be joyful, because it is humanly possible.
Wendell Berry



Coco's World

Time for my hair cut


Please let it be over soon!


I miss my hair


I'm sooooooooooo cold



Smokers' Corner



I'm gonna miss smoking with Dad when he gives it up





KB's World

It's 11.20 and I'm still in my PJs....whoops! Had a productive day yesterday, managed to fit in a half hour walk and a Yoga session too. Feeling a bit headachy today so planning to take it easy as much as possible. Apart from that, everything is good. Looking forward to catching up with my parents tomorrow too.

Have a great day,
Love KB
XXX


Today, I'm grateful for...all the days I haven't had a headache. Does that count for today? Hehe!

Coming up...Readers' Poll.





4 comments:

  1. thats nice...great u seem to b enjoying a lot :)!!
    written an article on my blog...if u get time do check it out :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww cute:). You're certainly attached to your dog.
    Hehe, you should see my blog rofl. so random

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naz - I've finally visited your blog :)

    Yummy - Thanks

    Missy - I loved those pics too.

    As for the like button, you need to go to an application on facebook and follow instructions.

    http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like

    It's on the getting started guide under plug ins :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jason - I have reported you for spamming, your comments are not welcome here. Go bother someone else.

    ReplyDelete