Pages

Sunday 25 July 2010

Writer's Island - Titles

I had fun with the prompt from Writer's Island this week. The idea was to choose a CD and incorporate the song titles from it into a post. I used Robbie William's Greatest hits as I was listening to him in the car this morning. Managed to use every song title in almost the same order as they appear on the CD. Thanks Robbie.


My ANGELS, LET ME ENTERTAIN YOU through the MILLENNIUM. LET LOVE BE YOUR ENERGY with NO REGRETS in your hearts as you are STRONG. Give praise to Mother Earth because SHE'S THE ONE. I hope you don't destroy her but YOU WIN SOME LOSE SOME. Our KIDS dance along to their ROCK DJ, playing his SEXED UP tunes on the RADIO.  Does his love SUPREME make him a BETTER MAN? I do believe his generation's COME UNDONE. Will they protect her when we've gone? Leaving SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL for ETERNITY or a world MISUNDERSTOOD.

11 comments:

  1. Well done babe, very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this is great! I had fun with this prompt too, fantastic idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Talk about echos from the past. Seems like our parents were asking the same questions 40 years ago. The titles would just be different. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good stuff - You pieced together quite a powerful message.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the message you found and created from the titles. wonderful response to the prompt.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a rock mix for me, okay correct me if I am wrong but i tried to sing it somehow XD, and well it is really nice and i can go on reading and reading again XD Thank for sharing such a beautiful work!:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. indeed peiced togther nicely....thanks for sharing this KB

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet this is a FUN game! It is obvious that YOU had fun writing it.
    And you did that well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comments everyone. I had fun with this one.

    ReplyDelete