Pages

Saturday 21 August 2010

Go The All Blacks

Greetings from cold and wet New Zealand.

All is good here. Steve and I have been together for almost a YEAR, how time flies when you're having fun.

We've just enjoyed a few days off together, YAY! We headed over to one of Steve's old haunts to catch up with some of his mates. A few beers were sunk and a good time was had by all.

Spent the rest of the time chilling and catching up on a few bits and pieces. Considering Steve doesn't enjoy 'reality TV' we sure watched a lot of it...Deadliest Catch, Dog Whisperer and Master Chef. I must be rubbing off on him in a really bad way.

Looking forward to watching my boys The All Blacks, kick South Africa's butts. I'll probably be tucked up in bed when the game is played so I'll watch it tomorrow.

That's all from me folks. I have some photos to post but I'll probably do that tomorrow.

Be good, stay safe.

Love KB
xxx  

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much (((Missy))

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12 months of heaven and much more to come........Love you babe.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on having a wonderful year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (((Babe)) The best is yet to come xxxx

    Thanks, Nessa.

    ReplyDelete