Pages

Saturday 7 August 2010

KB's Bookshelf

 Having a cold has an upside - I've finished another book, yay!



Kathy Reichs is one of my favourite authors. You may think this is because the popular TV show Bones is based on the books which coincidentally stars David Boreanaz *drool* (apologies for drooling darling Steve). Now I've lost my train of thought...but no, I began reading the books way before the show started.

The plot is fast paced, the characters amusing and the forensic detail fascinating. If you are a fan of Bones (obviously) or any of the other C.S.I type shows , you'll love this read.





KB's World

Things have been a little up and down at the KB and Whitesnake abode due to much outside interference and we've both had an annoying cold. Sometimes we wish we could become hermits, lock the door and keep everyone out. We are on the mend now, my parents are back from a well deserved break in Fiji and all is back on track. Coco remains oblivious - oh to be a dog.

Righto, I have spent enough time on here. I'm off to have a few laughs at New Zealand's Next Top Model.

Love KB
xxx

Today I'm grateful for...my health.

Coming up...Writer's Island and Sunday Scribblings (that's if the prompts are any good).

6 comments:

  1. OH to just have more time together aye babe.......xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. I love Bones, and I keep thinking I'd like to check out one of her books. I'll have to fast track one of them to the top of my winter reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reading tip. Don't know Bones....yet
    Hope your cold is over soon Stay warm. Today the rain is pouring down here. No wonder people get colds. Up to the spring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve - Would be nice babe.

    Teresa - Well if you want a copy, you can order it from the link :)

    Marja - Bones has finished for this year but look out for it next time.
    Cold has gone. It's been raining here off and on for days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen...
    I'm so happy to see you out and about:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you suggesting I 'get around' G? Hehe!

    ReplyDelete