Pages

Friday 29 October 2010

Horror Scope



I cheated a little this week. I've posted this 55 before but I thought it was perfect for Halloween week.



She turned to her horoscope for guidance.

‘Planets are at odds today, bringing out your jealous, possessive side. Holding on to loved ones, will make them more determined to escape your tenacious grip. Try to relax.’

Stepping over her lover's bloody corpse, she made her way to the bathroom.

A bubble bath would relax her.


Flash Fiction - Each Friday, I compose a short story of 55 words - no more, no less. If you would like to join in the fun and games... post your story and report to the boss G-MAN. If you're not interested in contributing a story, feel free to read the other entries. I'm sure any comments you have would be appreciated.

Happy reading and writing!

19 comments:

  1. Bloody good one love.......
    Oh and I ain't dead yet!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. perhaps she could sit him in the corner to keep him close while she soaks...lol. nice 55.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure that was not even remotely about the wonderful beloved Whitesnake.

    Great imagination! Cold ice inher veins.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thata Girl Karen...
    Don't take no shit!
    Excellent 55 My Dear.
    Thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End....G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one, KB... I'd like to see you re-write it so she's reading the horoscope in the tub, then gets out and steps over his bloody corpse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some are worth repeating and this is one. Watch yer back Whitesnake.

    My 55 is HERE .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny, funny! I'm glad you reposted this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that my dear is priceless - the pic makes it so realistic

    Ha - Glad to see whitesnake alive and well there

    mine is tame in comparison

    howls at the moooooonnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bubble bath first, morgue later. Fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Priorities, I guess....excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You definitely need relaxation after a hard night's work ;-)
    Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ha! I am glad you posted it again! missed it the first time and it is a great halloweenie story! LOL (it was fiction wasnt it? LOL)

    mine is up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love it,....can't say it has never crossed my mind..

    i actually have one today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another
    kinda bloody

    Well, anyway> a great halloweeen 55!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. And the horoscope will prove to be right. While she relaxes and lets go, he'll be going nowhere. Fun 55, KB.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ah that was a quite a halloween 55
    scary as.

    ReplyDelete