Pages

Thursday 25 November 2010

Keeping Up With KB



I'm full of a cold so I will keep this post short. Whitesnake had a wonderful birthday and will post pics soon. I missed most of it 'cause I was not feeling well.

I've posted pics for Walkabout over on our joint blog...pics of Mellons Bay and Howick Beach.



Righto, that's all from me, I'm going to put my feet up and read a book. My thoughts are with the families of the Pike River Miners. There was a second explosion yesterday and no longer any chance of survivors. A sad day for us all in New Zealand.

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends.

Love KB
xxx

9 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about the miners.

    Here's wishing you a speedy recovery!

    Oh, and lovely pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terribly sorry to hear about the tragedy. I hope the world had jumped in to make an attempt to save them, as they did in Chile. If not, we should all be as ashamed as we are mournful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving and hope the cold goes soon.
    My thoughts are with everyone regarding the terrible tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am gratiful to have you in my life.
    Look at what we have achieved and how far we have come.
    We cry and laugh together with no sense of feeling stupid.
    Love you babe
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missy - it certainly is a huge loss.

    ladyfi - thank you and glad you enjoyed the pic.

    JJ - the rescue attempt was a shambles according to the media portrayal :(

    Madeleine - Happy Thanksgiving. Feeling much better today.

    WS - you are so sweet. Love ya xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad the snakes birthday went well, pity you were ill but every day is a celebration when you're in love.

    I'm so sorry for the Miners and their families.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so sad. That is such a tough job. My thoughts will be with the families as well.

    Beautiful pic here, incredible ripples on the sand!

    ReplyDelete