Pages

Saturday 11 December 2010

Keeping Up With KB

30 days to a happier, healthier me - day 5



I'm interested in finding new recipes and trying them out. My goal is to cook a new recipe each week to broaden my cooking horizons. Whitesnake and I have already started this and our recipe this week was supplied by our good friend Missy. Thanks for the recipe hun, we orginally intended to have a little bowl each before dinner but it was so good, we ate the whole lot. Follow the link below to see more pics and the recipe details.  Recipe details and pics here

    
All is going well. I hear most of my blog friends are freezing in the cold while we are in short sleeves and shorts. Had to be up at 4am this morning to pick Whitesnake up from his last night shift. Glad I won't have to do that anymore. Coco has written a wee post...Coco's Inner Peace      .  The Christmas tree is up and most of the Christmas Shopping is done. Our Tomato plants are growing well and we have five small fruits so far. Time to relax and put our feet up.



See you tomorrow with some pics from my walk at the park.
Lots of Love
KB
xxx

Previous days to a happier, healthier me here

2 comments: