Pages

Friday 17 December 2010

Merry Christmas

Here's my contribution to Friday Flash 55, brought to us by the wonderful G-Man. Each week, we write a short story in exactly 55 words. Follow the link above and give it a try.







Merry Christmas one and all
Wide, skinny, short or tall
I thank you all for being my friends
The comments you make the love you send
I raise a glass to wish you well
Singing songs of Jingle bells
Here’s to finding your Christmas cheer
My next fifty five will be in the New Year


Have a wonderful Christmas my friends. This will probably be my last 55 for the year but I still have a few posts up my sleeves before Christmas.

See you tomorrow for Simply Delish Recipes  . Drop by and share your recipes with us.

Lots of Love
KB
xxx

19 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, KB, and a Happy New Years to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am short AND tall. Al done with smoke and mirrors. :)

    Merry Christmas!

    See you in 2011

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great Christmas as well! Love your 55!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes for delightful holidays and a safe and happy year to come!

    Lovely 55, KB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you and your sweetie the best

    looking forward to more laughs smiles and inspirations from you both


    you are the best KB - hugs from across the miles and ocean

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww...thank you and a merry christmas to you and yours...

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2010 was a VERY good year for you Karen.
    May we all be with the Great Love of Our Life before we die!
    Thank you for your loyal support and enduring friendship..You Rock!
    Have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas.
    what a sing song 55.
    love the flow of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. best compliments of the cheerful season to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Taking Christmas off? Well then, see you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet! Merry Christmas to you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, that's cute! Great 55! See you next year, lol. Sounds so far away doesn't it? :o)

    Happy holidays!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet poem, nicely captured you got us all included all shapes & sizes in just 55 words

    Season greetings & joyous noel...to you and your family.

    joanny

    ReplyDelete
  14. I lift my glass to you as well...jingle, jingle....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet!!!!! Oh so very sweet. Well, since you're not gonna be blogging over the holiday then, may I stop and wish you the best ever...filled with joy and love and happiness.

    My Flash 55 is posted Scroll down below my show n tell for Friday to find it.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have a wonderful Christmas. Thank you for the delightful 55.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Merry Christmas to you and WS. See you in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  18. And a Merry Christmas to you too! I liked your 55 and I love Snoopy....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Merry Christmas to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete