Pages

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Back To Work





The festivities are over and it's time to get back on track health wise. I had a fantastic holiday with friends and family and I was pretty good the first week but I made up for it the second week by overindulging. I'm kinda glad it's time to get back to looking after myself properly because this morning when I woke up, I felt like crap. The old saying...you are what you eat, must be true.

Let's recap with what I've done so far...


Pardon me


1.   Know My Numbers




2.   Easing Up On The Drink



3.   These Feet Are Made For Walkin'



4.    5+ a day



5.    Let's Cook



6.    Weekend Walkabout



7.    Keep Walkin'



8.    Beauty stuff



9.    KB's Bookshelf 


Actually, I haven't done too badly. I drank too much (what a shocker) and I missed out on a few walks but I ate a lot of fruit and veggies along with the not so good stuff. *pats self on back*. How did you do over the holidays? Did you overindulge?

Righto, I'm going to spend the rest of the week doing the above before I move on to my next goal.

That's all from me for today. I'll be back tomorrow with some pics.

Love KB
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Babe you did great really.....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am cheering you on........:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks hun xxx

    Thanks for the support, Neva.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, didn't over indulge during the holidays...., but I haven't stopped since the New Year arrived, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you have to let your hair down sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too much chocolate. I've had waaay too much chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Missy x

    Me too, Mama.

    ReplyDelete