Pages

Thursday 20 January 2011

I'm Blonde, Not Stupid




30 days to a happier, healthier me - day 13


I love doing puzzles, crosswords and playing word games but I don't do them as much as I'd like. So, my goal here is to get back to enjoying my puzzles on a daily basis. I'm going to keep my puzzle book next to my chair and every time Whitesnake gets up to just do this or that (which is often), I'm going to pick up my puzzle book and challenge my brain. You don't have to do puzzles like I do, board games are great or learning a musical instrument, or even a new language. Doing these kind of activities on a daily basisi will slow down the degeneration of brain cells and may even prolong your life.



Remember this?

Not quite right

Yay, I can still do it

See you tomorrow for... I haven't decided yet.

Previous 30 days to a happier, heathier me are here.

Love KB
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Did you complete all the sides?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can keep that cube! I never could solve that darn thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very important to exercise those brain muscles now you've got into your 30's........
    I am going to get seriously into the brain trainer when I work out how to turn it on

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neva - a friend taught me how to do it.

    Toadee - you are so funny...on both counts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you think!
    You certianly are blonde......Stupid never comes into it babe!
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete