Pages

Thursday 10 February 2011

Keeping Up With KB and Weekend Walkabout




Hi all,

We're just about ready for our visitors. I'll be back next week to tell you all about it. In the meantime, I've left you a recipe which was sent to me by my good friend Discoverylover...Simply Delish Macaroni and Cheese. Also, Coco has posted her views on what's going on at our house...Coco's Animal Antics.

I don't have a walkabout to share this week as I've been preparing for our visitors . I'll leave a linky below for those who have a  Weekend Walkabout to share.
Bye for now
Have a great weekend.
Love KB
xxx



Walkabout is a phrase we use in NZ, which means to walk around and explore with no specific destination in mind. Have you been walkabout anywhere interesting this week? If so, post your story or pictures to your blog, leave a comment here and a link to your post on our Linky and Whitesnake or KB will come take a look. Don't forget to put a link to Weekend Walkabout so others can find us and join in the fun.






5 comments: