Pages

Thursday 3 March 2011

Falliing For You - Jill Mansell





One of my goals this year is to read more books. You can read my reviews and find out where you can purchase the books I've read this year here...KB's Bookshelf.

It's your typical ugly duckling gets picked on at school by boy, boy goes away, girl turns into a beautiful swan and boy comes back and falls for her kinda story.  Enjoyed the characters, had a few giggles while I flew threw it. Great book to take on holiday to the beach or enjoy on a rainy afternoon. 

Not much to report today. The sun is shining and all is well. Are you reading anything interesting besides my blog?

See you tomorrow
Love KB
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you look all studious with that book. And cute.

    hmn, your wine looks good too!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete