Pages

Thursday 10 March 2011

My Hard Work Is Paying Off




I'm so proud of myself right now. I received my blood test results and I'm happy to report that my cholesterol has decreased by 0.6. It may not sound like a lot but for the past 10 years, my cholesterol total has been steadily rising, this is the first time it's come down. Woohoo! Go me. It's still higher than it should be but at least now I know that exercise and a change of diet really does make a difference.



That's all from me. I'm slowly clipping away at Coco's hair today. She has knots as usual. Back to it.
See you tomorrow
Love KB
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Way to go KB!! (doing a little victory dance for you) ... Oh yeh, and have fun with that pooch hair!
    It's Happy Low Cholesterol Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey that is great news! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo! You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do the hapy dance babe........xxxx

    ReplyDelete