Pages

Monday 18 April 2011

30 Days To A Happier Healthier Me - A Work In Progress



30 days to a happier, healthier me - day 30



Yay, it's taken me six months but I've finally finished implementing the 30 actions into my life. Along the way, I've lost weight, my blood pressure and cholesterol have lowered and I'm feeling an overall sense of well being. I didn't blog about the last few actions as I didn't think reading about me flossing my teeth and moisturising every day would be very interesting for you, hehe!



I've learned a lot along the way. Changing your lifestyle takes commitment and determination but it's worth it. Exercising and practicing different forms of relaxation definitely helps reduce the build up of my anxiety and makes it more manageable. Most of all I've learnt that changing the habits of a life time in 30 days is possible but sticking to these changes takes a daily commitment.

Righto, that's all from my for today. I'm off for a walk.

See you tomorrow
Love KB
xxx


Previous days to a happier, healthier me are here.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful work KB & it shows, you're glowing. Have a lovely walk!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading about your efforts to get healthier has been good for me. I'll admit I don't really need to read about flossing, since I've gotten fairly good about that, but the rest has been great. I like knowing that good habits really can make a difference.

    ReplyDelete