Pages

Friday 29 April 2011

Friday Flash 55 - The Big Day



Each Friday I write a short story in exactly 55 words. If you'd like to join in the fun and games, write your story, visit G-Man and let him know you've posted.





Kate stretched under the covers. This would be the last morning she'd wake up as a single woman. The past few months had been hectic but now she felt surprisingly calm. Her life would be under a microscope from here on but today was her day and she intended to enjoy every minute of it.



Just show us the bloody dress and get it over with, LOL! I'm not obsessed with the Royal Wedding like some people but I do wish the happy couple all the best for their big day..


Have a great weekend all.

Love KB
xxx

P.S. Our recipe for today over on our joint blog is...Sauteed Cabagge

13 comments:

  1. It must have been a beautiful day. Missed you and White Snake big hugs for your two!!!

    Moonie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully for her sake, and his, she wasn't enjoying the proverbial calm before the storm! Cool 55 KB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hope they don't run from the paparazzi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you! But I bet you'll secretly watch. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish them the best, but I also wish they'd get it over with already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yeah its all over the tele tonight...cant wait for it to be done...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen...
    I'm not obsessed with this wedding at all.
    But if it makes YOU happy....
    :P:P
    Excellent 55 My Friend.
    Thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, definitely a hectic day for her today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looked very beautiful. I hope they have a great life together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. heeee

    I wonder if that was exactly what Kate was thinking...


    that is all

    ReplyDelete
  11. They only ROYAL wedding anyone should be interested in is OURS!
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. No kidding! I hope she's not subjected to an amount of scrutiny she can't handle...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone.

    WS - I can't wait xxxx

    ReplyDelete