Pages

Thursday 21 April 2011

Keeping Up With KB



Just visited the local shopping centre to buy some lunch. There were so many people there, anyone would think the shops were going to close for a year rather than a couple of days at Easter....NIGHTMARE!


Apart from that, all is well, the sun is shining, Whitesnake and I have the whole four days of the Easter break  together and on Monday, Whitesnake is cooking a yummy Birthday lunch for me and the family. I can't wait. What are you all up to for Easter?

Love KB
xxxx

5 comments:

  1. It's not my birthday till Monday Mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For Easter, we are into family, family, family! They are all coming to our house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankly, I don't think we're doing anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this simply gorgeous blonde honey I will be spending the rest of my life with to entertain oh and love forever........XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alice - enjoy your time.

    WS - you say the sweetest things xxxx

    ReplyDelete