Pages

Friday 20 May 2011

Flash Fiction Friday



Each Friday I write a short story in exactly 55 words. If you'd like to join in the fun and games, write your story, visit G-Man and let him know you've posted.





She tried to explain why she stayed with this man who was married to another.


‘I know he loves me but not the same way I love him. I’ve accepted it. I would die for him but I’m sure he wouldn’t die for me.’
Ten years later those words would come back to haunt her.







Have a great weekend all.

Love KB
xxx

10 comments:

  1. Should have gone when it was still possible.

    Great 55!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeekkk!! 10 years...wow long time affair....

    ReplyDelete
  3. strong piece





    Aloha from Waikiki

    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>


    ><}}(°>

    <°)}}><

    ReplyDelete
  4. An excellent 55. First class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good..but you left me hanging. I'm curious about his end!!!

    My 55 is here:

    http://rnsane.blogspot.com/2011/05/friday-flash-55-rose-of-love-may-20.html#links

    Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, very cool. A mystery in a 55. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sad to me,
    well done...

    women are more emotional.

    ReplyDelete