Pages

Monday 9 May 2011

Keeping Up With KB



Whitesnake and I had a wonderful weekend but it was over too fast as usual.


We definitely saw our share of reality TV.

I'm glad Jacob has gone. I didn't like his voice or his attitude. My favourite changes every week this season on Idol. Haley was my favourite this week.

NZ Masterchef has only one episode left this year. I'm hoping Jax will win.



Had a wonderful time at Mum's on Mother's Day. Spent the day with my parents and Whitesnake. Whitesnake made his yummy prawn cocktails.


Dad cooked up bacon and eggs on the BBQ...yum!

Today has been a great day so far. I've been for my walk. I'm doing really well with my walking,  a minimum of four times a week, 30 mins each session. I'm so into it now that ifs it's too wet outside, I walk around inside the house (much to Coco's confusion).  I've also done a few bits and pieces around the house and now it's time to make my version of Fish Pie for Dinner.



Hope you're all having a great day/night.

Love KB
xxx

5 comments:

  1. see you guys are doing well. Mmm prawn cocktail one of my favourites
    Ka kite ano

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a wonderful day babe.........XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmmmmm!
    And I thought it was Jacobs time as well. For those that do like him, I'm sure they know he'll do just fine with his career. :o) But it was certainly his time to make an exit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a tasty looking cocktail.

    So you settled in for some TV? I haven't done that in a while. I feel all made-current by you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww KB so great to see you and that beautiful smile.
    Glad you had a good weekend

    Love from the Moon

    ReplyDelete