Pages

Monday 2 May 2011

Keeping Up With KB and Weekend Walkabout



Keeping Up With KB

Do you remember how I said I'd had enough of hearing about The Royal Wedding? Well, I spent Saturday afternoon watching the replay and I enjoyed every minute, I even shed a few tears.

Just when I felt I was getting relaxed and all was well with the world, a couple of crappy things have turned up on the agenda for this week. Arrggggg, Whitesnake is attending to one of the crappy things as we speak but we have to head to court later in the week in relation to a previous matter. Bloody criminals, why can't they behave themselves for five minutes? Not only do we have to go to court but we have to go into the city this time. Rush hour traffic, expensive parking and no idea how long we will have to hang around. Double arrggggggggggg! Righto, that's my rant over. I'll leave you with our Walkabout pics...


Welcome to Weekend Walkabout, a place to share and explore the different corners of our world.

Yesterday, we visited Eastern Beach...it was sooooo windy. Followed by a drink and a pizza at the pub. I see a pattern here...our Walkabouts usually end with a visit to the pub:)















Walkabout is a phrase which means to walk around and explore with no specific destination in mind. Have you been walkabout anywhere interesting this week? If so, post your story or pictures to your blog, leave a comment here and a link to your post on our Linky and Whitesnake or KB will come take a look. Don't forget to put a link to Weekend Walkabout so others can find us and join in the fun.







See you tomorrow
Love KB
xxx

7 comments:

  1. look like a good walk about, er a little windy if i read the trees correctly...traffic court, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always there is a beautiful woman by my side...........xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I swear I'm going to get back into the swing in a week or so with my walkabouts. Ughhh, darn springtime. lol. LOVE your pics! And boy, you weren't kidding it was windy there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brian - it's regular court which is even worse!

    WS - love you too xxxx

    Missy - get those pics up x

    Mama and G - thanks for stopping by.

    Shelia - we miss your walkabouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was that an umbrella you seem to be trying to fold, lol. I had a good day on the beach Saturday and took a huge number of photos, videos and recordings and still can't get them on the 'puter. It was a little cool here also.

    ReplyDelete