Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Keeping Up With KB




I've been overdue for a hair cut for soooooo long. Dropped Whitesnake off at an appointment yesterday and decided to pop into the local hairdresser to see if she could fit me in. I'm so glad I did, I think she did an excellent job.




When I left the hairdressers, it was windy and raining so I rushed to the car with my head down and popped in my key. It wouldn't budge and I was gettting very wet and frustrated. I looked into the car and realised it wasn't mine and ran quickly to my car which was parked a few spaces away. Thank goodness the other car didn't have an alarm. Such a blonde moment.

That's all from me today. Whitesnake has the day off so we are going to have a relaxing day together.

See you tomorrow
Love KB
xxx

8 comments:

  1. looking good!



    Aloha from Waikiki;


    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>


    > < } } ( ° >

    < ° ) } } > <

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice...i think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually drive cars that are distinctive enough that you can't confuse them, but a while back my mother gave me her old car as a birthday gift. It was a light blue Subaru sedan. Then this sort of thing happened to me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice hairdo, Karen! I couldn't mix up the truck with another if I was blind. But the car is just like thousands of others. Good job we live on an island, lol. I lost it once (Cleigh had it at work) in a parking lot with about 2 other cars, lol. The charcoal color was too dirty (red clay sand covering) and I couldn't find it in the red clay lot. I had the truck and wanted the car, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pizza turned out great! My kid even ate it,(he is autistic so meals are a challenge). So it was a winner! I like your hair - you look great!
    It was the rain. I did the same thing only my bf was waiting in the car for me. He watched me go to someone else's car and open the door. I got in, wondering where he went, before I realized it wasn't ours. I wanted to kill him but we were laughing too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! And I once loaded up another moms car with boxes before realizing it wasn't my car. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks good.

    I've done the very same thing with the wrong car, more than once.

    ReplyDelete