Pages

Sunday 31 July 2011

More 30 Days Of Me





I'm taking part in the 30 days about me challenge. Here you will learn some interesting and fun things about me.

Here's the 30 day challenge




day 22- what makes you different from everyone else



Not sure how to answer this one. We are all unique and there are many things that make us all different from each other.



day 23- something you crave for a lot


Time with Whitesnake

Red wine

Time with Coco

Time with Mum and Dad



day 24- a letter to your parents

I wrote heartfelt letters to each of my parents a few years ago. They loved the letters and I'm really glad I did it. They are private and I won't be sharing them here.

day 25- what I would find in your bag

money
purse
note from Whitesnake
car keys
phone
almonds
credit cards
hanky
note book
pen
mints
3 lipsticks
tampons (you did ask)
water bottle
camera
spare battery for camera
2 lip balms
crossword book
neurofen
spare contact lenses
sunglasses
antacids
deodrant
sunblock
hand sanitiser

Believe it or not, it's only a medium sized bag, LOL.

That's all from me today,
Love KB
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Very nice post! Really, I liked this. I dread cleaning out my purse. It's mostly papers stuffed in there, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KB: Day 22? Give it a go. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JJ - it's impossible to answer as I am totally different from every other person on the planet. What am I supposed to do? Write a list? I'd be here forever. I'm different that's all you need to know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way about the question, "what makes you different from everyone else." We all have our foibles. I wouldn't know where to begin listing my own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice...i like your list of who you would spend time with...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have one of those Felix the Cat purse - something for any occasion. I'm more of a driver's license, cash and credit card sort.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love getting to know you. I'm happy you didn't share your letters with your parents. Those are really special.
    My child is autistic. When I asked him what makes him unique he answered,"I'm unique because I am the only me there is." I think that is the answer for us all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't answer what I had in my purse other than other purses. It hangs in the closet for a rainy day, I guess.
    Day 22 would have been interesting.

    ReplyDelete