Pages

Sunday 3 July 2011

Weekend Walkabout





Welcome to Weekend Walkabout, a place to share and explore the different corners of our world.

The cold weather is really upon us now but we've managed to get out and about a few times this week. We've even walked about inside when it's been too wet outside.  This weekend's walkabout is from Coco's perspective.


The shoes are ready, I'm ready. What's taking Mum so long?

I wonder if we'll make it home before the rain?

So far so good.

Yay, we're at the park...I LOVE the park!

Home again. Apparently there is a scary dog living here but I've never seen it.



Perhaps if I sit on Mum's coat with my best smile on she'll take me for another walk.





Walkabout is a phrase which means to walk around and explore with no specific destination in mind. Have you been walkabout anywhere interesting this week? If so, post your story or pictures to your blog, leave a comment here and a link to your post on our Linky and Whitesnake or KB will come take a look. Don't forget to put a link to Weekend Walkabout so others can find us and join in the fun.








Seey you later
Love KB
xxx

4 comments:

  1. ha. bet she had fun on that walk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if this is a walk about or going for walkies. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I see Coco I swear I will post pictures of my dogs, but I always get sidetracked. I will try to do so soon. For the record, my life has been one big Walkabout.

    .

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dog of external stench strikes again.......xxxx

    ReplyDelete