Pages

Friday 12 August 2011

Friday Feel Good




Here's my contribution to Friday Feel Good, which is hosted by my wonderful man - Whitesnake. Each Friday we will post something that gives us that feel good feeling. Pay Whitesnake a visit if you'd like to join in the fun.

I found this on Keith's blog and it made me giggle.


I've had a few feel good moments this week. Spent three days off with my man, which always makes me feel good. Watched the All Blacks kick some Australian butt. Caught up with a friend who I haven't seen for FOUR years and it was great. Bought a new laptop because our old one went on strike.







Our recipe today is Simply delish pasta and tuna...

4 comments:

  1. It is always the simple things that make us feel good.
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to stop myself from trying to click on the "yes" button.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pasta and tuna sounds good about now. Not sure how it'll go with the wine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catching up with old friends is always awesome. I agree with Alice - Pasta and tuna sounds good. :)

    ReplyDelete